At Blue Gate Fields Infant School we are proud to be an inclusive, welcoming school where everyone works together.
Our School aims are that:
- Children and adults develop high self-esteem and confidence in their own abilities.
- Children and adults treat others and are treated with respect.
- The school will ensure equal access to the curriculum and support the inclusion of all children regardless of disability or learning needs.
- Children and adults are enthusiastic about learning. Children become literate and numerate and have appropriate ICT skills.
- Children have access to a broad curriculum which takes account of different learning styles and individual needs.
- Children learn to play and work independently and co-operatively. They learn to take responsibility for their actions.
- Children and adults understand that they are members of a multicultural community and show mutual respect for cultural and religious differences.
- Adults and children understand the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.