Home school Agreement
At Blue Gate Fields Infant School, we want all our children and families to have a positive experience in school and our staff will:
- Treat all members of the school community with respect and tolerance.
- Work in partnership with parents.
- Keep parents informed about their child’s progress and attainment.
- Inform parents if their child is unwell or has had a serious accident.
- Provide parents with information about policies and procedures.
- Inform parents promptly of any behavioural concerns.
To help us achieve this, we ask all our parents to carefully read the Home School Agreement and sign it to acknowledge your consent. This form is available in your starter pack and in the Policies section of this website.